you're want to buy Minene I Love Mummy/I Love Daddy Embroidered Muslin Squares (Pink/Mauve/Pink,Set of 3),yes ..! you comes at the right place. you can get special discount for Minene I Love Mummy/I Love Daddy Embroidered Muslin Squares (Pink/Mauve/Pink,Set of 3).You can choose to buy a product and Minene I Love Mummy/I Love Daddy Embroidered Muslin Squares (Pink/Mauve/Pink,Set of 3) at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction Here...

other Customer Rating:

Price: £7.99 & this item Delivered FREE in the UK with Super Saver Delivery. See details and conditions
read more Details
Minene I Love Mummy / I Really Like Daddy Embroidered Muslin Squares group of 3 (pink, mauve and pink)
This can be a pack of three Stylish set of 70x70cm muslin square fabric two Pink and one Mauve with I loves Mummy or I love Daddy embroiled on them
Minene set of 3 Soft and Stylish Embroiled Cotton Muslins are excellent as being a gift for that new mum and her baby, as they come packet together within their own organza gift bag. Ideal for burping (placing across your shoulder to safeguard your cloths) and breast-feeding your baby (placing it beneath your breast capture any drips etc or covering oneself up for modesty)
I Love Mummy and Daddy Embroidery muslin Squares are made from 100% soft Cotton so they may be soft around the babies skin and therefore are totally machine washable
They may also be available in several other colours and in Baby Gift Sets, see our other listings
Minene is a whole new company on the UK, which run by three mothers, so all of the products are thoroughly tested out on their own children etc before they're placed into production. Look out for additional new and innovative products coming soon.
Minene I Love Mummy / I Really Like Daddy Embroidered Muslin Squares pair of 3 (pink, mauve and pink)
This is really a pack of three Stylish set of 70x70cm muslin square fabric two Pink and something Mauve with I loves Mummy or I really like Daddy embroiled on them
Minene set of 3 Soft and Stylish Embroiled Cotton Muslins are great as a gift for the new mum and her baby, since they come packet together inside their own organza gift bag. Ideal for burping (placing across your shoulder to guard your cloths) and breast-feeding your baby (placing it below your breast to trap any drips etc or covering oneself up for modesty)
I Love Mummy and Daddy Embroidery muslin Squares are made from 100% soft Cotton so they may be soft for the babies skin and so are totally machine washable
They will also be available in various other colours plus Baby Gift Sets, see our other listings
Minene is a new company towards the UK, which run by three mothers, so all of the products are thoroughly tested on their unique children etc before they are put in production. Look out to get more new and innovative products coming soon.

babyclothes saledirty fingers party my crib 2am bring Baby Clothes Sale
No comments:
Post a Comment